BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2013年5月29日 星期三

emo emo

fxxking mood..
ady one week more no enough sleep...
because for exam...
everyday study until midnight..
arrrrrrr......coffee i need you now..
so tonight me still want late sleeping..
fml...wtf!!
but so happy...tomorrow is the last paper..
gamdong T___T..
after exam still got extra class...ermmmmm...
tired for me...
nvm..me ady bought a coffee..hehe..
fight with you tonight..
Management Accounting!!!
too many fomula wanna rear...
ermerm....
damn tired :(
but still dont know tomorrow morning drink a coffee more suit or now..
arrrr.....
i think i'll sick soon..
wtf..just be cured only..
after exam got one week holiday..
oh!!!my heaven..
this is good news for me...
and i wanna plan plan plan for my sweet holiday...
but i think my holiday just at home do my assignment and prepare my computer exam...
eum...cry-ing!!!
just maybe this saturday follow my high school friend back penang!!
but just now i permit from my mum..
my mum was agree..but she'll at home alone...
erm...worry about my mum...

and the facebook stop sent the game request!!!
i hate about it..i dint ply any game..please dont sent it...
just waste my phone battery...
fxxk!!!

fighting!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言