BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2012年12月10日 星期一

damn!!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr...hate!!
the ubs result make me crazy..
can't to accept the result when i get it from hotmail..!!!
before exam me practise everyday until midnight..
why just get credit?!!
i think i'll get distiction in ubs exam..sad sad!!
can't accept the result..
credit marks is 80++..but me still can't accept it..
i though i'll get 90++..why?why?why?
why can't get high marks?
hardworking also no use?!!
fml!!
hate the result..
really can't accept it..
bad mode!!
all friend get distincion..sad for me just get a credit!!

tomorrow sejarah exam..
for me really no mood for study it..
holiday mood also ady off when i get the result..
fml!!!
wtf!!
hate hate hate!!damn damn damn!!
arrrrrrrrr!!!
make me crazy!!
my mode is die now=_____=

沒有留言:

張貼留言