BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2012年10月18日 星期四

presentation and exam in BM

BM also got a exam???
so suddenly when i go to school..
my classmate tell me a 'big'news...
today afternoon got a BM exam..= =
wow...i din't prepare any more..
but my friend also say if i know got a exam me also din't study..
haha...this is true..
today me got a presentation...
so tension..when i stay at front and all people look to me...
suddenly i all ready forgotten= =
but my friend stay with me at front so give me a feel to relax it..
finally..i finish my presentation..
but my leg and hand already become cold...
actually the night before me already sick..
so my sound din't louder..
but finally i already finish my presentation!!
thanks my friend to make me relax,..
when i finish my presentation..
i hang out with my friend at as mall
go eating and cheat-chat..
haha..
so funny when we are talking about when i 1 day in school...

erm...
nest week want to deliver our assignment but my group last minute change the title..
but we copy other group 1..
hahah...
gambateh my classmate...hwating ><

沒有留言:

張貼留言